Friday, February 20, 2009

Blowing it

So yesterday was a total wash. It was the first time this year that I just ate whatever and didn't log it. I felt full. I felt crappy. It sucked. Alas, today is a new day and I am back on the wagon. These days are going to happen and I need to acknowledge them and then move forward instead of caving in and saying... "Well I blew it and now I don't care anymore so I will continue eating crappy." That isn't going to happen this time. I am in a good mood and back on track! Plus, today I will bet getting my Digital display band back. This is the part of the body bugg that tells you calories burned, how many steps you have taken and number of minutes doing moderate activity. To me it is another motivator and I broke the band so I reordered one. It beeps and tells you when you have achieved your activity goal for the day! It is like your own little cheerleader and I can use all and any encouragement...

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Good job being so positive!!! We all have our days, and there's nothing wrong with that! We're human, and we can't go for months and months (which is what it will take us to lose all our weight) without ever splurging on a calorie-filled day.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...