Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Landmark

I haven't been blogging for a few days because I have been dog sitting. It always throws me off schedule but this was just for 3 days this time. Sometimes they go for 10-14 days and that really throws me for a loop. I was well prepared this time and it really helped. So meanwhile... I have lost 20 lbs!!! I am so excited! It is a nice landmark amount. It makes me feel like I could do another 20 and another 20. It seems more achievable that way instead of saying I have 100+ pounds to lose. I am still not "formally" exercising but plan on doing it starting this weekend. I am sure that will help!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Katie, Its hard I know.. It can be achieved.. You can do it... If ya screw up one day start again don't give up! You will love the new you! Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Sharyl said, 20 pounds is a great accomplishment regardless how much you have to lose! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...