Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hooray for 2!



Hooray! I lost 2 lbs. this week! I am down 24 lbs total since January 5th! I am thrilled! I am going to get my hair cut so that will be a nice treat. I have to share... I did a silly quiz on Facebook that determines your "real" age and it came up with 36 for me (I am 42) Even though it was just a silly quiz it made me smile. People usually don't think I am my actual age. I don't know if it is the round face or that I actually look younger then my age. It will be interesting to see as I drop more weight what it does to my appearance.

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS Katie on your success!! I've just bought the Gowear Fit (same as body bugg) and have found a bodybugg community and you were one of the links in one of the links. So happy for your weight loss!!!! My gowear fit hasn't come in the mail yet... so I'm just being inspired but not losing yet.... in time tho!!

    my site is www.healthyshelah.blogspot.com

    blessings!
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...