Monday, March 30, 2009

Ready! Set! Go!



I am feeling motivated because my friend Tony helped me put air in my bicycle tires. It is clean and ready to go! Mine has a white basket and a pink flower bell. It is ultra girlie and I love it because it's Pink! I live in a older neighborhood with beautiful Victorian homes so it is a great area to ride it. There is also a park down the street to ride around. Looking forward to getting out there and cruise...until next time...
Pink is not just a color it's an attitude!!!

4 comments:

  1. LOve it! Mine is like a teal type of color but man that seat just likes to act like a thong!!! LOL Enjoy your riding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a cruiser (black) when I lived in Los Gatos! I loved it and just recently had been searching craigslist for a pink one!!!! I should have known you would have one!

    I love your blog, you add a lot of personal stuff, great to read and we get to know you better!

    You've inspired me to get a bike now. When I do get one, I'll have to bring it with me and we can cruise the pathway from Campbell to Vasona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny Jennifer! I like the Electras but this one was a gift and 1/3 the price. My office building (Campbell) has a stairway to the path. It is SO pretty out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is my exact bike!!! Your right! Pink IS an attitude! I think I really like you, Katie! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...