Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Cleaning



Had good numbers again yesterday which is encouraging. I did have some Corned Beef and cabbage. I asked for a deck of cards size portion from the server so I felt good about that. I didn't drink any green beer though. Speaking of beer... I miss it! I have not had a beer all year! I know how bad it is and will NOT drink one any time soon but I sure do miss it. I have been in Spring Cleaning mode the last week or so. I am purging stuff which makes me feel good and it burns more calories while I do it so it is a win-win. I toggled back and forth from BL to American Idol so I missed most of the 1st hour of BL but did catch the end to see that Kathy went home. I identify the most with her and Kristin. Kathy looks great! She said she is now addicted to exercising!! I love it!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just LOVE throwing stuff away/donating stuff! It is so freeing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...