Monday, March 30, 2009

Well Rested


Sunday was a better day then Saturday. I actually went to breakfast with my mom and then visited with my best friends Debby and Larry for awhile. It was a lovely day. It was a little windy but basically 68-70 degrees. I didn't get in any exercise due to the blasted cellulitis but I did well on food. I didn't have any lunch so that is why the calories were lower. I went to bed about 10:30 p.m. and slept until 6:30 a.m. this morning. I didn't wake up at all during the night so I feel very well rested today. I never realized how much sleep I was missing out on and how much better things seem when you get proper rest. I am not expecting a loss this week but will be sticking to the eating plan as much as possible. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...