Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Visiting


Nothing exciting about yesterday. Good numbers though so that makes me happy. My brother Bob is coming to visit for a long weekend. It will be good to see him! His plane arrives tomorrow night at 10:00 p.m. which is what time I usually go to bed! Am I a fuddy duddy or what?? He is busy with friends most of the weekend but we will get some visiting time in. Maybe I can talk him into going to the gym with me. He could probably show me a few things! At one time, he and Mia (wife) owned a gym and then sold it. It was a beautiful place - had a rock climbing wall and a Full Service Spa. I have the night off - woohoo! I will probably do a Zumba! workout (Thanks Nicole!) but we shall see. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...