Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


Had a great Mother's Day. Started the day going to church and then Deb and Larry had my mom and I over for brunch. Mom likes to go to a restaurant called Carrow's and today we went to Larrow's! She always orders Belgian waffles with Strawberries and that is what we had today. I had a 1/2 of a waffle with sugar free syrup (Thanks, Deb!) an egg and two slices of Canadian bacon. It was soooo good! I usually don't eat sweet things for breakfast because of the carb overload so it was treat and I didn't get too lethargic. Her strong coffee helped too ;-) After brunch we went to see the new Disney movie "Earth" and I highly recommend it! It is one of those movies that is best seen on the big screen. Awesome cinematography! Mom had a great day so mission accomplished. Hope you all had a nice day too :) Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice Mother's day! Thanks for the movie recommendation. I've been thinking of seeing it and will probably make it my 210 lb goal movie. Hopefully that will be this week.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...