Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday stuff


Pretty predictable day on Friday. I was tired so I didn't get any activity in. I feel better today but I am still a little sleepy. Mom, Bob and I went out to breakfast this a.m. I had a veggie omelet with an English muffin and fruit. I couldn't finish the omelet or the fruit. Guess my appetite has changed or my stomach shrank because I used to be able to eat that AND hash browns with no problem. I am going out to dinner with my friends Judy and Danielle for Judy's birthday. The restaurant is called Eulipia and it is super yummy and they have great wine. I haven't had lunch so I will eat a snack and then save my calories for dinner. I should be okay as long as I stick to a glass or two of the wine. I also drink one glass of water for each glass of wine and that helps. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...