Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lesley's Graduation


Did well yesterday. I love 4 digit deficits! It was a normal day of running around but it all added up. I had 6,259 steps and 37 mins. of activity. Tonight is a graduation for my "unofficial" Goddaughter, Lesley Anne. I am going to attend the ceremony and then her mother is hosting a dinner at Buca di Beppo which is a Family style Italian restaurant. I should do fine with the food. The bread is super yummy so I will have to be careful about that and desert if served. I won't drink because I will be doing lots of driving. Until next time...



P.S. Do you guys like the bigger screen shots? Does it make a difference?

7 comments:

  1. Way to go, Katie. Bread is the death of me, too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, have fun tonight! Bread, mmmm. I love Italian food. Yum.

    I think the bigger sceen shot is helpful. Being over 40, I couldn't really read the numbers on the smaller shots. This I can. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 4 digit deficit. Good luck with the bread temptation. Buccas is sooo yummy.
    Do you feel like the Bodybugg keeps you more focused than you otherwise would have been? My mom just bought me one as a gift yesterday. I can't wait to get it & start using it.

    Have a great time at the graduation celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie,
    Good job on your big deficit! I am still intrigued by the Bodybugg and what all it does! Oooh...I want my calendar to look like yours! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sounds like a fun evening! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melanie - I love the Bugg and think it totally helps. Seeing the numbers and the differnt stats really helps me control what I eat and make better choices. My challenges now are to get more activty (cardio and strength training) and more water. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with your bugg =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the dinner goes well!!

    I am really curious about the body bug, I don't know anyone that owns it so I really am enjoying seeing how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...