Saturday, June 13, 2009

Run Around Saturday


Didn't get my target deficit for two reasons: Wine and Chili's. I had Chicken tacos so I did not go overboard. Good news is that I even had a deficit. Today is going to be a busy day. I am going over to the brand new 24hr fitness near my house to add it to my membership. I have an All Club membership but apparently you need to pay more to use this facility. The good news is it is only $10 more per month because they are running a special. The last time I called they wanted $50/mo. more so this is a good deal! Hope you all have a great day! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I just hate when they do stuff like that. "You can go to any club...well except for our SPECIAL ones." Um yeah thanks... I need to find a good gym in our area with child care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are making steady progress in spite of the graph thingy! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...