Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School Monday

I didn't wear my bodybugg so no screenshot for yesterday. I am ready to get back to business. I got a little wayward with food (Chinese and Mickey Ds) I hadn't had either of them in 9 months but why in the same weekend? Now that I got it out of the way I need to refocus on my goals. I have 1 more lb. to lose for Ang's Summer Challenge. I need to get serious about exercising. I am paying good money for a gym membership and not using it. Time is not an excuse. I have time. I just need to utilize my time better. The gym is open 24hrs a day. My bike has lights. NO EXCUSES!!

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

XOXOX,



P.S. This is my 200th post! Wowie!

8 comments:

  1. Your refocus is great - and I agree, it's NO EXCUSE time (I'm talking to myself here) - Ang's challenge is motivating me as well! Good luck - hope you have an excellent day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 200th post!!!
    And I love the positive energy of your refocus here. We're heading into shorter days and winter just around the corner here in my neck of the woods. I am already starting to fret about what to do then. Thanks for the reminder. NO EXCUSES!!

    I just found you BTW, and so glad I did!

    http://hecate-metamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 200th post!!! I know that you'll get that last pound off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 200 posts! Amazing!

    You're right: buckle down and you will kick that last pound to the curb. Good luck Katie, we're all rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're cheering you on! Congratulations on your 200'th post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No excuses! I like that! I'm getting back on track today too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you ARE freakin focused

    and you nailed it :)
    there really is NO reason not to do it.

    how was your yesterday? the plans for today?

    Cheering you on in TEXAS,

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...