Monday, August 3, 2009

Crunchy Monday



Saturday was a very productive day. I have hung on to way too much crap for way too long. I rode my bike down to the bar on Saturday night and had my friend put lights on so I can ride safely and legally at night. Drank a diet Coke. Went to Danielle's and was home before midnight. I planned on continuing my "project" on Sunday but didn't do diddly. I went bra shopping in the morning with my mom. Discovered I am still the same girth but have gone down a cup size. Only found one that worked. I will go check out their other store sometime this week because my bras suck. Ended up going to the bar and proceeded to get polluted over the course of the day. Three vodka tonics and three Beers plus a shot. Blechhhh.... I feel crunchy this morning. Part of the problem yesterday is I did not eat enough and drank way too much. I will not be drinking again any time soon. Until next time...
XOXOX,

9 comments:

  1. I don't drink anymore, but I remember feeling so toxic after have a few too many. It's fun at the time, but something I paid for after the fact.

    Cool about your bike light! And cup size. I desperatly want to lose cup size(s). I don't think I've lost any of that part, yet.

    Good job on your productive day Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not drank like that in a LONG time. Now I remember why...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't drink much to start, but now I don't touch it - it's just not worth the calories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you also have "The Skinny" in your side bar to describe your blog.

    My blog is The Skinny on Getting Skinny.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog. I thought I would come over here and check you out. Look at how far you have come so far. You are well on your way to your goal. Keep up the great work. I look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You scare me Katie! LOL I saw that too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I drink so rarely these days, I get buzzed on 1/2 a beer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm...Vodka. Oh, how I miss my little pet, Grey Goose.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...