Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Toes and Sushi Friday


Did our walk around 6:30ish last night. We did 35 minutes this time. Did try to jog for about 6o secs but that was about it. It's jiggly if you know what I mean. I did order a sports bra from eBay so I think that will help. Well I got on the scale this morning and I am the same. Grrrrrr... but it was bound to happen. With last weekends splurges I am just thankful it did not go up.

I am getting a pedicure after work and then going to Sushi with my friend Thomas. He is my sushi friend. We used to work together so we went like once a week but he changed jobs. None of my close friends like sushi but I LOVE SUSHI so I just go alone now. I just found out Karla and Brian (her hubby) like Sushi so I am a happy camper that I have new sushi friends. Hope you all have a great weekend! Until next time...

XOXOX,

11 comments:

  1. Sushi is the bomb!

    Now you made me start a craving, you bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think running is overrated - I much prefer walking!

    Great job on your exercise and eats though!

    My husband loves sushi, and while I don't like the raw stuff, my daughter and I usually get the aged dashi tofu (I think that is it?). If you like tofu, you will love this dish!

    Have fun and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have become a follower. Your blog is interesting...especially the calorie burner application. Congrats on losing 50 big ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas, I am a sad little (hehe) waif who has never had sushi. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay on new sushi friends. What color are your toes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with biz319 - walking is great. And a pedicure....nice! I need one badly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always do my toes in pink. I am a closet pink junkie - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE sushi! My sister took me to this sushi place when I visited her in Florida. You sit at this bar and these little boats go around in this water canal and you just pick your plates of stuff as they go by. It was way cool! Glad you have new sushi buddies. And pretty pink toes too! Woo hoo!!
    And though I am a newbie runner, the powers of walking ought not to be underestimated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only suishi I like right now is the stuff with no actual raw fish!! *laughs* I'm a suishi wussy! I have had the veggie rolls and the california rolls (with the imitation crab meat I've had before)
    I just can't bring myself up to the raw fish piece....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...