Friday, August 14, 2009

I have lost 51 lbs!!!



I can't tell you how happy I am today! Woowhoo! GO ME!!!!!

Okay, I am done. I want to relish the moment. It is nice to meet these milestones though as it helps remind me how far I have come but also how much farther I have to go. I will not be complacent. I WILL knock out the rest of the weight! I also measured myself and I have lost 26.5 inches! Wow...

Last night I got all the stuff ready to go down to the car for tomorrow. I may go through a few more boxes tonight to add to the pile. Very liberating!



My Smilestone outfit is an idea taken from Fat[Free]Me. I found a pair of jeans that don't quite fit (in closet) and I bought a new top that is snug so... I am looking forward to being able to wear them soon. More incentive to step it up.




Thanks for all your support and encouragement! I could not have done this without you all!

XOXOX,



P.S. I am leaving work early. My mom has to get an injection in her retina. Ughhh...

21 comments:

  1. CONGRADULATIONS!!! I know what joy you feel, I am hoping to hit the 50lb mark in the next week or two! You have done a great thing, enjoy your moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am loving all the encouragement I have been getting so far! Congrats on hitting this huge milestone... I hope that one day soon I will be celebrating my own victories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! What a fantastic accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh! HAPPY DANCE!

    Congrats Katie! That's so wonderful! I've got a big smile on my face for you. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS KATIE!! Awesome job, keep it up! It's crazy we have been following each other's blogs since the beginning of the year...you are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Don't stop celebrating, let it make your week that much brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I love your Tigger and Piglet dancing image! I know that's how you feel because I feel the same way. Keep up the awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurray ! Katie !!!!!! A well deserved victory !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! I am dancing with you. Katie, I'm so happy for you, proud of you an excited!!! It's a wonderful milestone!!!

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU DID IT!!!! You rock Katie J. Great job on sticking to your goals. Thanks for the email. And yes, addictions suck...all forms.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOO HOO! I am so excited for you. 51 lbs is awesome. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fantastic news...keep going to the next milestone...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooohooooo Katie!!! Congratulations on losing 51 pounds - you are awesome and I am so happy for you!!!

    P.S. Cute outfit - I love that we all are stealing Fat(free)Me's idea...giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for you! That is great!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATS ON the 5 lbs gone! :) you are doing sooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for caring about me, I went to Dr. today I have a urinary tract infection, and my weight is way out of hand as usual..

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...