Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Katie on a Rampage


Had a good visit with my mom. We didn't get into any heavy duty conversation so that was a good thing. She has a cold and a cough so I think she was just tired. I had edamame and a Crab Louie for dinner. Yummers! Thanks for all your comments yesterday! I am glad I decided to write about it the phone wench. It made me feel better and you guys validated that I did the right thing so thank you.

I have a rant about Flirty Girl Fitness. They have the WORST customer service I have ever encountered. I won't bore you with all the gory details but I have had to make at least half a dozen phone calls and it is just lame. They told me they would send me the next two DVDs in the series and then I received an email indicating I was getting a refund of $50. When I contacted them it was only $30 to be refunded. I was supposed to be contacted by a supervisor. Never happened. I spent no less then an hour total on the phone with them and I am not a happy camper. You would think in this horrible economy that they would do whatever they could to retain customers but apparently they don't care. The stripper pole business must be booming I guess. As for tonight, I need to box/bag up all the crap for the garage sale. Debby plans on having another one in the fall so I can wait to purge my storage until later. I have a ton of laundry to do too. Making salmon for dinner (I love salmon!) If all goes well maybe I will do a workout DVD or hop on my bike for a few. I want to knock those 2 lbs. to the curb this week. Until next time...
XOXOX,


9 comments:

  1. Ewh. Sorry you had such horrible customer service. I hate companies that do that stuff! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I cannot help but giggle about the flirty girl fitness thing :D

    "The stripper pole business must be booming I guess."

    Isn't it always? LoL!

    And to add another thought: If this fitness program was founded by... well, strippers... You'd think they'd be the best in the business at customer service *wink wink*

    hehehe!

    The Skinny On Getting Skinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another customer service problem? What are these people thinking? Laughing at Katie's comment. lol

    Share some salmon recipes, please. I have some in the freezer and I don't know what to do with it. I'm afriad of fish, I guess--or eles I remember mom's deep fat fried salmon patties as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These comments are great...I love Katie's comment about the "stripper girls" giving good customer service. ROFL! I hate bad customer service though and can totally relate. I hope you let us know how your salmon turns out... I to LOVE SALMON! Yummy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I do with my salmon is really basic. I squeeze lemon over it. Then sprinkle parsley. I add a seasoning that is similar to Mrs. Dash called Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt and a little pat of margarine or butter. I also cook it with a slice of lemon on top. You can do it in the oven or the bbq. I prefer my salmon moist so I don't cook it too long... I would say like 5-7 mins on 350... If you want me to send you some Jane's I would be more then happy to :-) (I buy it at Safeway)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having to deal with customer service can be a trial. I now test customer service before I buy these days. If I can get a live person on the same continent, I gladly give the company my business. No phone, no purchase. No customer service at my command, no purchase. Keeps life sane for me. It might cost a few extra bucks here and there, but the hassle free purchasing is worth it.

    I bet you will knock out those 2 pounds this week. You sound pretty darned determined.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stripper pole?!

    I am going about this ALL wrong. =)

    Sorry for the sucky service! (Try saying that one 3 times!) Keep rocking! You are a warrior, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh. I hate bad customer service. Call your credit card company and tell them what happened. They should be able to get the refund and bully the company for you.

    Looks like you're doing a great job with steps/eating according to the bodybugg. Love the new background :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was bored and changed it. I use that one for my progress pic blog

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...