Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lovely Blog Award!



Thank you 266! You made my day!

Now I need to choose 15 other Blogs I love... Not an easy task because I love them all but here is my list in alpha order:

Carb Tripper (Ann)
Changes (Susan)
Down with Fat (Lucrecia)
Fat Daddy (Sorry dude but dig your blog!)
Keep Me Accountable (Jenny)

I am grateful for all the blogs I read. I never knew 8 months ago that there was such a wonderful community of people out there. You have all have become an intergral part of my journey.

XOXOX,

10 comments:

  1. I need to go throught you list and find more bloggers to add to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having someone recognize not only your lovely blog, but you as well.

    Thanks for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words and support!
    I am honored, Katie!
    Congrats to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Thanks for the award! I didnt think many people actually cared about my depressing little blog- you made me so happy!
    You are truly an inspiration. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Katie, on your Lovely Blog Award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwww shibby, thanks Katie! Now, what am I supposed to do with it! Hehe, I'm new to the whole blog award thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you soooo much for the little award Katie! I am so glad that we can inspire each other. Keep up the great work and good luck with the C25K! Remember to take it slow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Katie for the blog award. Did you decide when you're going to start the C25K yet?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...