Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Operation Beautful


I have been wanting to do Operation Beautiful and so I did it for the first time last night. Danielle wanted tacos from a nearby restaurant so I stopped there on my way home. I put it on this ladies car on the driver side window. I saw her find the note and she looked puzzled then got in her car and then got on the phone. It said "You are beautiful! Inside and Out!" I should have taken a picture but I had to do it on the DL the first time LOL. Next time I will take a picture but I had to try it out first. Well...I didn't get in any activity yesterday but plan on doing the walk with Karla if she is available. If not I will be doing something for sure. On another note... I haven't been cooking very much since Dave has been gone. There is something about cooking for someone else and having them like what you prepare. It is incentive I guess. He could cook for me too so it was balanced. I need to start cooking more for myself. I took some chicken out to defrost for tonight. I have some cookbooks that are collecting dust so I should check them out. Until next time...


XOXOX,

P.S. Maybe I will do more Operation Beautiful on our walk tonight...

8 comments:

  1. That's so great that you actually did operation beautiful. I've read about it but don't think I'd have the courage. Plus I'm totally paranoid that if I got it I'd think someone was being sarcastic or playing a prank or something.

    My advice for getting yourself cooking would be to do insanely easy stuff. I've been doing the pre-seasoned purdue perfect portions chicken recently: just take them out of the plastic, stick it in the oven for 18 minutes, and you've got a main dish. I'll have a salad or a side of microwaved asparagus. Combine them and it's almost as if I made a real dinner and it took zero work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should do an operation beautiful. I've thought about it. How great that you did! :)

    You're fabulous ... inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fabulous! What a wonderful way to spread the message! Definitely take a pic next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read about operation beautiful, but haven't actually done it. That's great that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool that you left the note. I'd also like to do it but haven't been courageous enough either. I hope to do it soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously I am the only one that has been living under a rock as I had not heard of Operation Beautiful. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention! And good for you on leaving that note. I've always been a fan of random acts of kindness myself, both giving and receiving.
    And that is so cool that you left a note. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...