Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sat + Sun

I haven't worn the bugg all weekend. I found some new tops in my purge-the-closet campaign that have shorter sleeves so I decided not to wear it. Saturday was a fun day. Went and saw Ice Age. We enjoyed it. I laughed hard quite a few times. Then went to Chili's. We got chips and salsa and those things are evil I tell you. I have avoided them for 8 months but I just wanted them. Had a salad for my entree and shared a desert three ways and it was yummy. My mom called and asked me to come over Sunday and I had to say no. She said she was having trouble concentrating and needed to balance her checkbook. Not a good sign. Big sigh and more on that later... This morning I went to a class at Dave's program. It was only a 1/2 hour so we didn't cover too much. We went to the grocery store and he watched the SF Giants and was happy as a clam. Made some lunch and did some more organizing and then he went back. I hopped on my bike and went to say goodbye to my girlfriends Danielle and Judy. They are going to Las Vegas. Tonight was the first time I rode with a headlight and it was so cool. There are four settings on the headlight and five on the tail light. I like the super blinky ones. Hope you all had a good weekend. Until next time...

XOXOX,

6 comments:

  1. Ice Age was a cute movie. My daughter and I went along with some friends to see it a couple of weeks ago. I wish we would have seen it in 3D but my girlfriend didn't want to dish out the extra cash.

    Glad you enjoyed your time with Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend. Glad you got to spend some time with Dave & some time away from the Bugg. That thing does promote feelings of guilt at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was confronted by chips and salsa this past weekend, also. At a Mexican food restaurant, where they just plop them down in front of you without asking. There were other people at the table, so I couldn't ask them to remove them. What did I do? I actually sat on my hands so that I wouldn't eat them. It worked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so wonderful that you've been rocking short sleeve shirts this weekend! Enjoy it!

    Sorry to hear there are issues with your mother's concentration, but outside of that it seems like you had a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good weekend - congrats on the new tops!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...