Monday, October 5, 2009

New Week

Ended up going to a coffee shop for dinner with Dave and I had a pancake for desert. It was divine! I almost never eat pancakes because they always make me feel like a great big slug for the rest of the day but I was craving one and gave in. My dinner was a chicken sandwich and a salad.

Well it is a new week and I am hoping it goes better then last week. I am tired of being sick and sore. I feel like all I have been doing is whining. I am still a little congested but I am feeling much better then I have for awhile thankfully. As I mentioned yesterday, I am taking my mom to the doctor today. It is our first appt. with this doctor so it is going to be a long one. I hope we like him. I picked him out for her so we will see.

I need to get the bodybugg software installed so I can do screenshots. I still need to call CS when I am at home and figure why I can't upload food from my laptop. Always the procrastinator I swear.

This was my horoscope today:

It is a good thing to share your ideas and goals with all the people in your life who can encourage you, but you need to do more than that, right now. After all, is talking about what you want going to get it? No! The only way you can get what you want is by working for it. Right now, while your desire is still great, you have to start focusing all of your energy on reaching your goals. You can make things happen in your life. Huge opportunities are right in front of you.

Hope you all have a great week this week! Until next time...

11 comments:

  1. Good Luck today at the Dr.'s appt!

    I'm a procrastinator too ... I don't know half the stuff my laptop, camera and iPod can do because I keep putting off reading all the literature. pfft.

    I hope you have a better week, too, Katie. Enuff of being sick & sore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had pumpkin pancakes at IHOP last week. They were so yummy!

    So glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope your Mom's appt goes well today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate pumpkin pancakes for breakfast on Saturday! But mine were from a local joint not IHOP. Good luck with your Mom's appointment today, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at the DR. appt.

    I'm with ya on the sick thing. I was just sick in July and now I am sick again. I think it is a sinus infection. Just when I was all rarin to go with cleaning and getting busy. Timing is not good for me.

    I hope you you get to feel better soon.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin pancakes huh? Dang, now I'll have to find a recipe for those because I've got pancakes on the brain.:-)
    Hope you are feeling more like yourelf Katie, and here's to a much better week. And good luck with your Mom at the appointment today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the appointment goes well for yall.

    Hoping you are feeling better this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pancakes don't have the appeal to me that waffles do...which are basically pancakes, only with crispier edges - go figure! Glad you had a nice dinner with Dave, and I hope you are on the road to recovery with your sickness! Good luck with your mom's appt. - hope you get some good answers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that was a great horoscope, huh? Hope you are feeling better soon, and good luck with the new doctor for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon! It's rotten to be sick like this. Blergh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great idea , pancake for dessert ! Gonna try that !

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sick is going around, I think its just that time of year. I really hope you feel better soon, and good luck with the doctor and your mom.

    Have a better week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...