Happy Monday! Those two words should not be in the same sentence! Hahaha! Hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was good. I got to spend some time with Deb and Larry who are my besties and I have missed them a lot. We hadn't seen in each other in like a month so we had lots of catching up to do. They said they noticed a big change. One thing that struck me was we were sitting in their garage shooting the breeze and Larry looks at me and says "Katie, in the 25 years I have known you, I have never seen you cross your legs!" They weren't crossed completely but I guess I did it unconsciously.
I ate fine all weekend but did not track and I did not wear my bugg. I actually got on the scale again and I was down 2 more lbs. which puts me at 58 lbs. lost and 97 more to go. We updated my progress pictures as well and you can see them here. My face is a little washed out but you get the idea. I think I will start doing butt shots as well (Greta!) I would like to put them in a slideshow as well so I can see the progression (Note to self)
My lovely friend Marcelle has bestowed me with the Superior Scribbler award. I am so flattered that people actually like what I write.
The Rules & Regulations are as follows:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to five most deserving bloggers
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom s/he has received the award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to The Scholastic Scribe, which explains the award.
- Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr Linky List. That way, they'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Here are the 5 people that I think are Superior Scribblers too.
- Candace at Believing in C - C is Me
- Leslie at Something Brilliant is Brewing
- Alan at Fools Fitness
- Bearfriend at Friend of the Bear
- Kate at Fab at 50
There are so many wonderful blogs out there but these folks stand out in the crowd and if you have not had a chance to read them I highly recommend you do so.
Mom and I will be going to Outback tonight. I will have the Ahi Tuna appetizer, a salad and mashed potatoes. I have been hankering for a steak though so we shall see. Until next time...