Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!


Took Mom to Dr. B and her vision is stable so we will go back in another month. That is the longest appt. ever. We are always there over an hour. Plus yesterday they were blasting air conditioning and I was freezing. I even requested that they turn it down. That is one thing that I have noticed with weight loss is that I feel temperatures more. I used to run warm all the time and now I really feel the variance in temps. I ended up coming home instead of going to Fish Market with Mom. Just wasn't quite up for it. I will go on Wednesday.

When I got on the scale I was pleasantly surprised to see a 2 lb. loss for a total of 55 lbs. lost! Yay!!! What is exciting too is that I will be in a new decade in one more pound and I will have double digits to lose instead of triple. Next week baby! I also had a great NSV. I have a warm cozy top that I have not been able to wear for at least two seasons and now I can and it feels great.

Today is also the release of John Mayer's new CD Battle Studies. I am a big John Mayer fan and have all his music. I am going to go get the CD at lunchtime. Until next time...


17 comments:

  1. How exciting that you lost weight again this week..you sure are doing so well...am proud of you katie....keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Katie!!! You are doing so well - congrats!!!
    And yes, I am feeling coldness more now, too - I'm always cold lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Katie. You are really doing this, and it's nice to hear you are revelling in the rewards. Thank you for your motivation and inspiration.

    Hey - I'm also a John Mayer fan and didn't know he had a new CD coming. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love John Mayer as well. I need a product review after you buy. I am sure it will be awesome.

    Kudos on the 2 lbs. 55 overall is even better!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot damn! 55 down...you are definitely moving in the fast lane, KJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! 2 more pounds gone forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the 2 pounds GONE GONE GONE!!!

    Glad your mom's eyes are stable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! That is so exciting that you are close to a big milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the weight loss and being so close to only have 99 pounds to lose. That's awesome. How's the new place? Are you all settled in yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the 55. Thats AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is AWESOME!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay Katie! You are doing great - and I am loling at getting into the double digits rather than triple...I can SO relate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo. I like John Mayer, too.

    Love all this positiveness over here. Congrats on the victories and the 2 lb loss. Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! 2 more pounds! Congratulations Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Proud, I am proud of what you are accomplishing!

    You need no encouragement from me, You are doing it, and everything is working out.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...