Little Miss Caitlyn Burke awarded me an Honest Scrap award. Thank you Caitlyn! I am going to cheat a little though and just elaborate on a list I posted previously.
- I have two tattoos. A hibiscus flower and the Sun. The hibiscus flower is on my right ankle and the sun is on my left upper thigh near the bottom of my butt. When I reach my 100 lbs. lost I plan to get a trail of ladybugs somewhere. I have not decided exactly where. Maybe across the top of my right foot walking towards the flower or along the small of my back. I have a little while to think about it.
- I have 7 holes in my ears but only wear one pair of earrings now. I also used to have my right nipple pierced but I took it out because I did not want my mother to know and we were going to be travelling by plane and I thought that it would signal the alarm. After we returned, I could not get the ring back in. There is still a hole where it was.
- I am obsessed with cleaning my ears. I have to tell myself NOT to clean them more then once a day.
- I love the color Pink (you may know this!) and have more pink clothes and pink items then anyone I know. My phone, wallet, calendar, checkbook, notepad, pill box, lipstick are all p-i-n-k. My purse is black though :-)
- I have lived within a 15 mile radius my whole life. Right now I am 12 miles away from the house I grew up in (mom lives there)
- I strongly dislike wintergreen anything. It reminds me of Pepto Bismol which reminds me of puking etc. so if I even catch a whiff of it, I gag.
- I have had the same best friend for 25 years (Hi Deb!) I was hanging out at a gas station when I met her (don't ask)
- I have a reoccurring dream of dying in a fire but yet I smoke and I burn candles daily.
- I don't like gravy of any kind (which is probably a good thing) and prefer that my food not touch. I have a habit of eating one item at a time and then move over to the next one. Usually the order would be salad or veggie, starch then meat.
- I was adopted when I was 6 months old. I lived in foster care until that time and the foster parents named me May.
Thanks again doll for thinking of me! You guys just don't know how grateful, thankful, honored and humbled I am that you read about my little life and take the time to comment and give me accolades. I never would have thought when I started out blogging that it would have such wonderful benefits. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
So... tonight is my BFF Debby's birthday. She has invited Dave and I over to dinner. Tonight is his first night off restriction (30 days) so I will be going to pick him up at 6:00 p.m. If we go to her house then I will get a reprieve from the big "talk" but if we don't go then I will have to face the music. I am imagining he will want to go to their house but it remains to be seen...
I have been fairly productive with getting my bedroom in order. I am down to 2 loads of laundry which is great considering I had 11 loads total! Part of the deal is that a lot of the clothes did not fit me before so I have been able to wear a bunch more things lately and that added to it. Plus I got so used to Dave doing it that I got lazy and avoided it for a few weeks. Now that I have it in control again I am going to do my darndest to keep it that way.
No big plans for the weekend. I still am not up to seeing my mother. She may angle for a visit but I am going to deflect. Danielle would like to go to Kohl's at some point. I would really like to get my fat arse to the gym... I keep saying it and keep floundering around about it... I will choose my battles at this point.
Well I guess I rambled on enough for today. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Until next time...