Friday, January 1, 2010

01.01.10

Happy 2010! I ended up walking to the bar around 9:00 and imbibing in quite a few adult libations :-D There was a good band playing and tons of people were there. We closed the bar and I ended up going to sleep at 4:30 a.m. I was so glad that we walked though because the cops were out in full force. They are right down the street from bar so they always around which is a good thing.

Most likely will go to an early dinner with Danielle at Sizzler. Looking forward to the Spinach Cranberry Salad. Yummy!

Tomorrow I am going to go see my mom and work on her checkbooks and office. Sunday she wants to go see It's Complicated. Her friend said it was the best movie she has seen in a long time. Hope you are enjoying your day whatever your doing. Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, my friend! Smart choice of walking to the party. Hope you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal walking Katie! Now walk to the salad bar and back. Walk every day from now on.

    Happiest new year!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Complicated is one of best movies I've seen in a while. It is laugh out loud funny. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year - really puts a new spin on the sidebar avatar - feeling "toasty!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! So glad you walked to the bar. Hey! It's exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, its sounds like you brought in the new year having a good time lol. Enjoy your weekend! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see that movie too...MAYBE I can convince my husband to see it with me, but no way will my kids go. Glad you had a fun new years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a good one! Spinach Cranberry Salad sounds luscious! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...