Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chocolate Cheerios Euphoria



Had a decent day food wise except that I did have onion rings with my dinner but I did not go overboard with them. I had a Philly Cheesesteak but made with chicken. Yummy stuff! Hopped on the scale this morning and I am down to 259 which is a 1 lb loss. I have seen this number before too. The lowest I have gotten on this journey is 257. That does put me back to 99 vs. 100 lbs. to lose. It is better looking at a 2 digit number vs. a 3 digit at least in this case.



I just recently heard that Cheerios came out with a Chocolate flavor. I am a Cheerios fan so I had to try them out. I had tried the Banana flavor when it came out but I was disappointed. Anyways, I tried them with and without milk and they are YUMMY! I was afraid they were going to be too sweet but I was pleasantly surprised. I had my HG and my coworker try them also. Both commented that they were kinda like Coco Puffs but not as sweet or abrasive. The great part is they are only 100 cals per serving (w/o milk) so they would be a great snack or desert.

Dave bought me two Christmas presents yesterday. I picked them out and he paid for them. One is the new Calvin Klein fragrance called Euphoria. It smells fabulous! Check it out if you get a chance. It was a little spendy but I will definitely use it until it is gone so it's a good investment. The other gift was these cute earrings!




I happened to be poking around over at TJ's Test Kitchen and noticed she had an Etsy shop and some really cute pink earrings so I just had to have these little gems. To top it off Ms. TJ is actually a Cali girl too and lives about an hour away from me. What a small world eh? Well that is about it for today. Hope you have a happy hump day! Until next time...

19 comments:

  1. I hope that the next time you jump onto the scale, you'll have shattered the 257!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on losing the pound. Every pound is one less to go! I bet you'll be at a new low before long.

    Too bad there isn't a scratch'n'sniff feature on blogger, and we could sample your ner fragrance without a mall stop! TJ's earrings are adorable, just like she is. I'll have to check out Etsy. Have a good one -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried those Cheerios but now I HAVE to! I haven't even seen them in the stores down here but that could be because I'm not really looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool beans on the loss and YAY for getting back into the 50's! Those earrings are so cute - I love handmade jewelry. Off to go check out that shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute earrings! And congrats on being in 2 digit instead of a 3 digit loss goal. Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss! :) I don't think those Cheerios would be safe in my house. lol Somethings I just can't be trusted with. lol Thanks for the blog luv AND the Etsy luv! :) I just came back from the post office- you should have your earrings in a couple of days, seeing how close we are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids will totally be asking for those Cheerios. Unfortunately I have just one rule about breakfast cereal: If it has a dessert-y sounding name, it stays on the grocery store shelf. Sorry kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Euphoria is my all time favorite perfume!!! I used to work in a fragrance department and I sold more of that than anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definitely going to check out the scent! The earrings are beautiful!

    Congratulations on your loss! You go girl!!

    ~Kellie

    http://chubbygirldiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shift it into high gear, KJ. We need to sail this ship into unchartered waters...

    ReplyDelete
  11. 99 is so much less sounding than 100-congrats on the loss-glad you are getting treated to a little perfume and some bling-so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute earrings. I adore Etsy for that type of stuff. I'm not crafty myself, so it amazes me at times what people create.

    Chocolate Cheerios, huh? I thought I'd read something about those coming out...might have to pick up a box for the kids. Yeah...the kids. ;)

    Best wishes & congrats on another pound gone!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um....just finishing up my first ever box of Chocolate Cheerios! YUM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, good, interesting and right on!
    Glad I don't like chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yaay on the loss. TJ does make cute stuff. I'll have to poke around more in her shop soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the weigh in and the double digits!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE cheerioes and will definitely be trying the chocolate ones out! YUM! I love eating them dry as a snack. I actually like the banana nut ones! Great job on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those Cheerios look good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. cheerios are yucky lol chocolates makes me cringe.

    nice on the t.j earrings. and the loss. and going to ikea.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...