Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Half Decent + 7 Beautiful Bloggers









Here is the screenshot for yesterday. I had a roast beef and cheese sandwich for dinner because I was lazy but etched out a decent deficit.

I met with Ms. R and they have approved me to use the pool at the Senior Center. I can ONLY use the pool which is fine because I do have a membership to 24hr Fiteness for all my other activities. There is a pool at 24hr too but I will be less self-conscious about my NLD in front of Seniors then I am in front of my peers.


As I mentioned yesterday, I am posting the 7 Beautiful Bloggers to pass on the award too. You know, I think you are ALL beautiful but I could only choose 7. They are:
  1. Candace at Believing in C - C is Me
  2. Jewelia at Jewelia Goulia
  3. Lisa at In Weigh Over my Head
  4. Caitlyn at Project Revamp
  5. Katie at A Thinner Katie
  6. Tamzin at One Inch at a Time
  7. Coley at Sugar Shakes
If you have not had an opportunity to check these blogs out, I would highly suggest you do so. It will be fun to learn 7 things about these ladies!

Yesterday at lunch I ran across the street to CVS to get a few things and as I was exiting the store and walking down the sidewalk a lady shouted "Excuse Me... Excuse Me" so I looked back and she said "You look Beautiful today!" and I was a little shocked but said "Oh, that was sweet, thank you for saying so!" and went about my business. Random huh?

This picture was taken when I was on the cruise in Alaska (July) I am about 10 lbs. lighter then this now but this picture is actually not a bad one compared to most of the pics I take so I thought I would share.


Tonight is bowling so I will most likely go and hang out with my peeps but one never knows what the day will bring. Hope you have a great day! Until next time...

15 comments:

  1. Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You look great and I'm happy to hear you can look at this photo and say so as well...cause my friend you really do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowling is so much fun!!! I love the pic and I am so excited that you get to use the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you do look very lovely in that photo - I need to stand like that - i always stand like an ogre! Also, that was sooo nice of the lady to say at CVS because when people go out of their way, it makes such a difference!

    And thanks ten times over for the award. It's so flattering and special to be noticed in that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to find some new blogs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for the award! I'm giving you a shout out on my last post too!

    :)

    Julia
    http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much I think I cried a little bit! This is my very first award and I am seriously a little choked up!

    And you look amazing in that picture, so even ten pounds lighter is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your success so far. It is inspiring. I'm brand new to blogging and decided to start as a way of keeping motivated and having a record of my progress. Thanks for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting the pool membership sorted out. I can only imagine how nice that will be. :)

    Picture looks fabulous Kate & to know you are 10lbs lighter than that...wow!

    Best wishes for a great week,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the award Katie-you look so great in that pic :) Keep it up hottie~

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the bestest! :) love the award and I try... to be beautiful! teehee!

    Nice to get an unsolicited compliment too! Have fun at the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice thing for that lady to say...doesn't that just make your day? And you look lovely in that picture!!!

    So happy you will get to use the senior center's pool - bet you can't wait to jump in (haha, punny, I know) with both feet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a FUN random compliment! You DO look beautiful... but how nice for a stranger to notice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for turning me on to a few new blogs. Keep up the great work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to the Beautiful Bloggers! Will definitely check out the ones I don't already have on my blogroll. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look fantastic in that photo but how can you do a cruise?! Isn't a cruise just food served on a ship? And who can jump up and down and all around with a bad back? Probably cause way more damage.

    Keep up the good work. 4 lbs is sometimes a drop when it comes to life.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...