Monday, January 18, 2010

Tuesday Tales


I did not get my target deficit yesterday but I did check the scale this morning and I am down another pound to 262. Amen! Now I am only 5 lbs. away from my lowest weight on this journey.
As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I am posting my list of 10 recipients of the Happy Blogger 101 Award and they are as follows:
  1. Jo at 282.5
  2. Dree at The Making of Dree
  3. Dana at The Best of my Ability
  4. Shelley at A Forty Somethings Weight Loss Journey
  5. Mary at Curvaceous Conundrum
  6. 266 at 266
  7. Stella at The Shrinking Violet
  8. Beckie-Lynn at Confessions of a Pleasingly Plump Mommie
  9. Kellie at Chubby Girl Diary
  10. Simone at In[Fat]uation

If you have not checked out these blogs, I suggest you do so. They make me happy! I also received another Beautiful Blogger Award from Kelsey at The Sweet Tooth Obliteration Operation. Kelsey just started her blog not too long ago so you should stop by and say "Hello" to her.

In other news... the weather here has been a little crazy (for us) with high winds and lots of rain. It actually woke me up in the middle of the night. I ended up taking off the "mask" and slept without it for the rest of the night.

Which reminds me... I had a conversation with one of my friends the other day and he made an interesting observation. When I moved to my new apartment I stopped wearing the CPAP machine until Dave came back which was about 2 months without it. It was those two months that I was struggling emotionally. Once I started wearing it again, things seemed to mellow out and I started feeling better both physically and emotionally. It just goes to show you how IMPORTANT sleep is and how sleep deprivation can take its toll.

Most likely will go to bowling tonight. I need to be mindful and not make it a snackfest. Until next time...

12 comments:

  1. Love and Understanding....
    Together do they make Forgiveness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,
    I have been reading your blog for a bit and I think its really great! I have an award waiting for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the loss... you're doing AMAZING! I'm so curious what your meal/exercise plan looks like... I need to copy you! lol. Well thanks for the award, your blog makes me very happy too! Thanks for your support! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Katie J youre awesome! I had a terrible weekend and this what just what I needed! <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wish is my command! I've added to pic of Tabitha in her swimming costume to today's post. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you thank you thank you for the award and the mention! I am so honored!

    I love reading your blog and congratulations on all of your successes! I know that you will have many more to celebrate!

    ((HUGS))

    ~Kellie

    http://chubbygirldiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Katie!!! You made me smile with this award - you are too sweet!!!

    Good job on your loss; hope it inspires you to reign it in on the bowling snacks (which I can so relate to...our bowling nights consisted of tons of fried food - oh, and we threw the ball a bit, too). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award and on another pound down! Whoo-hoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stubbled into your blog and wanted to say congratulations on the weight loss! I just recently started my journey of diet and exercise so seeing your story gives me hope!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so so much for the award, it means the world. Great job with the loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A belated thank you, Katie!!

    Jo 282.5

    ReplyDelete
  12. i totally forgot you gave me this. im soooooo sorry. thank you x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...