Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fun Facts

Happy Friday! I am so glad we made it! Had a nice evening. Danielle and I went to La Paloma and I broke down and have a mango margarita but it was super delish! Crab Tostada for my entree. Did about 10 mins of Wii Resort. I did archery, ping pong, jet ski and cycling. I sucked at jet skiing but faired well with everything else.

The winner of the Tuesday Giveaway is... Rachel at Losing It! Congrats Rachel and thank you everybody for entering. I already have another giveaway planned so stay tuned for that.

Tomorrow my mom and I are going to go down to the outlet stores. I am in desperate need of work shoes. There is an Easy Spirit store there and I always find something that works there. I decided to buy two pairs so I have backup because it is not easy getting down to Gilroy plus they will last longer if I trade off instead of wearing the same pair almost everyday. Sunday I may go to Santa Cruz to see Deb and Lar. Need to squeeze in a few more visits to the coast before the weather gets funky. Hope you have a healthy and happy weekend! Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. Yay for new shoes! And hope you get to Santa Cruz - enjoy it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh outlet shopping-I envy you-have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes are always are to shop for. I hope you come back with something great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend & fun shopping with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it with women and shoes? I LOVE shoes.

    I don't have that many because I'm hard to fit--unless you ask my husband, who would definitely tell you otherwise.

    He thinks 3 pairs of shoes are quite sufficient. Black Sunday dress shoes, tennis soes, and motorcycle boots. It's all you need. sigh.

    I bought him a pair of deck shoes (which he calls mocassins) that he wears regularly...when I remind him. chuckle.

    And Easy Spirit are my favorite! They actually have wide fronts and narrow backs. :)

    Anyway, have fun!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...