Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Clean Slate



Had a really good day yesterday! I went to Danielle's after work and we had dinner and hung out. She made chicken, green beans and rice. It was tasty! She also got my bike out of her garage! Yay!!! She hosed it off for me and I cleaned it up with some 409 and she was good to go. Here is a picture :-D


I had to laugh at myself though because when I first got on it I rode it to see if there was enough air in the tires and as I pulled up to her driveway I swerved to avoid hitting her car and fell. I scraped my elbow just a bit and the wrist is a little stiff but I'm fine... just a little embarassed. So after that, I headed home and left my car there. It is 1.2 miles from her house to ours. I did have to stop a few times along the way but I felt great afterwards. I picked up my car after Dave got home from his meeting.

Glad it is a new month. I always feel like we get a clean slate at the beginning of the month. I am hoping to make it a productive and promising month - what about you? Until next time...

14 comments:

  1. I love your new wheels. It looks a little like BitchCakes' Hello Kitty bike. Be careful out there and don't forget to wear your brain bucket. Happy Riding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right. What is it about that number "1" on the calendar that can give us hope all over again?

    Congrats on riding your bike - great exercise for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Katie hope you get much enjoyment out of riding your bike. Your right the first does seem like a clean slate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bike!! I too am using today as a clean slate. Congrats on that ride home. Who cares if you had to stop. You still did it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bike is too cute-need a pic of you on your bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that! Love your bike. I also love the first day of the month. So full of determination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bike is to cute! This is a new month & and I have some new goals. Makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty bike! Sorry you got scraped up :( glad you had a good ride home though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bike is so pretty - I bet she missed you! I did that once - fell off my bike onto the driveway...nothing dramatic, but it hurt anyway. Hope your scrapes are feeling better by now.

    And I agree, I always like the first of each month (maybe because it's payday???) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bike is sooo cute!! I'm also happy that it is a fresh new month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness - your bike is fabulous! I love it!! It even has a basket!

    I really like your screen shot - is it a GoWear Fit or Body Bugg or similar?

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVELOVE the new bike
    and yeah, by LOVE I mean totally covet.


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the bike! I wish I had one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This month /weekend is the start of a new year for me!
    Yay for goals!
    Cool bike, too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...