Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Diddly Squat

I did not do diddly squat last night. Dinner was leftovers. My neighbor, Lu, made Chili Verde. Yummy!  I was super tired and my allergies were bad. I also scratched and scratched until I made myself bleed. Ugh!!! This morning I have my hands taped up with band-aids to avoid further damage.
Yesterday I found this headlight at Walgreen's so I can ride my bike at night around my neighborhood.  It has 4 different settings and it is totally comfortable on my head. It even tilts so you can adjust it for your needs. It was $13.95 so not too expensive either. I am going to test it out tonight.

Tonight is my "last chance" workout before weighing in tomorrow. I did peek this morning and the scale has moved down some but... meanwhile... I am loving the names for my bike. Roxie suggested Greek goddesses, Athena and Venus and I went with that train of thought and came up with Phoebe who was the Greek Goddess of the Moon. What do you think?



P.S. I will be announcing the winner of the giveaway tomorrow morning.  You can enter here if you are interested.

9 comments:

  1. I think Phoebe is a great name since you'll be riding by moonlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bike is so adorable! I think the head lamp is a great buy. And Phoebe sounds like a wonderful name choice.

    Even if you weren't too active last night, the bodybugg screen shot shows that you still had a good day overall. So, be proud of yourself for that. (And try not to scratch yourself till you bleed!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The headlight idea is great! Surprising it didn't cost more, either. I'm intrigued by your last-chance workout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got that headlamp at Walgreen's for 13.95? KILLER! I've been needing to get one for the Ragnar- good to know. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phoebe sounds wonderful - "I'm going out with Phoebe" - love it. Roxie has such great ideas for names - she helped me name my netbook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could see you pass by with that on your head-haha-too cute~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phoebe is a good one, great buy on the headlight, good luck tomorrow. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother has a light like that for when he goes running. Last night, Hubby put a light he usually uses on his hardhat on and it was really nice for our run!

    ReplyDelete
  9. diddly squat describes my last 3 days :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...