Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blogiversary Eve

Had a decent day with food yesterday. I got a little snacky in the evening with crackers and therefore have a lower deficit then normal but every day with a deficit is a good day in my book.



I recently got this CD from a Starbuck's Giftcard that I had and it was a lovely way to wake up this morning. I have always loved John Legend and this CD does not dissappoint.  I have an alarm clock that plays CDs, radio or MP3s. It just put a smile on my face to wake up with that playing today :-)  I was wondering do you watch the videos or vlogs that people post? For me, it depends where I am reading the post. If I am at work, then I mark them for review later but if I'm home I watch them.

Do you have trouble swallowing vitamins or large pills? I do and have been searching for vitamins that I could palate and I found these.

They were a little more expensive then the other supplements but if I can be consistent with them then I think they are worth it. They are a little chewy but they soften up.
I just bought a box of Truvia yesterday for the first time. I am a Splenda user but was also intrigued by Truvia since it is natural vs. the chemicals in the other artificial sweeteners. I used it in my coffee this morning and I did notice there was no aftertaste at all. I am going to continue using it and I will let you know what I think.

As I mentioned earlier this week, I have been working on my 2 Year Blogiversary post. It sure has been eye opening to reflect back on 2010. It was a year that will go in the history books for sure! I am also planning on doing a Giveaway to celebrate so please stay tuned for that. Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. I want to try truvia too, I like that its all natural

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have a look and see if we get that product here... I use splenda too and it does have an aftertaste.
    2 years blogging ... almost? Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary!

    I actually scrolled ALL THE WAY to the bottom of your blog during this visit, and HEY! We have the same bicycle! Mine is named Lady Penelope, after Lady P. in The Thunderbirds. (I so wanted to be her!)

    Where did you find the fantastic basket? I've scoured every bike store here in north central Texas and can't find either an old fashioned wire or wicker basket for Lady P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patiently waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anny!!!


    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. annnd its the day.

    HAAPPY HAPPY!!!


    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not tried Truvia yet, I to am a Splenda user, so I might have to check it out. Looking forward to your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...