- Weight: I lost 2 lbs. this week and have reached a new decade!!! This also means that I have less then 100 lbs. to go from here. It is still a long way off but it IS possible!
- Measurements: I did not take measurements but I will do it this week.
- Water Consumption: I am getting more water in lately. I am not at 60 ozs. yet but close.
- Activities: I did not try a new class. I did not get 10K per day.
- Other: I did take bathing suit pictures and hope to see MAJOR improvement by the end of the summer.
Friday night I got a wild hair and decided it was time to fix my "old" tattoo on my left thigh. It was a sun but it was done over 10 years ago so it had faded and spread. The place is called House of Pain which is aptly named lol. The guy's name was Mike and he did a really good job of fixing it and I am happy with the results. I will take pictures BUT I want to wait until it heals. You don't want to look at it when it is scabby. It is a sunburst with reds and pinks. It looks WAY better!
Saturday I did not do much but lounge around and read and nap but Sunday I wanted to get active so I asked my neighbor Nikki if she wanted to go on a bike ride with me. (She is 11) She had actually been on the trail with her family before but I had not. So we took off and it was really a cool ride. I especially liked the tunnels and would scream like a little kid every time we went through one. When we got back home I hopped on Daily Mile to see how far we had actually gone and it was 11 miles! 11 miles is A LOT for me. I feel okay this morning. I am a little tired but not too sore (except for my tattoo) We even did some Just Dance 2 after the bike ride. I really enjoyed myself and hope to go on the trail again soon. Until next time...