Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whirlwind Wednesday

Had a decent night last night. Went to get the facial as planned which was wonderful. I just love the massage you get while getting the facial done. I scheduled my next appt. for August 18th. I wrote it down this time and put it here so I won't forget. I really think that the facials have improved my skin. I have been taking more pictures of my face and I can see the difference. I have rosacea and it has really helped reduce the redness. I just read that Irish and Northern European women are more likely to have it. Well, that makes a whole lot of sense now doesn't it... Dinner was pasta and a salad with garlic bread.

Today at lunchtime, I am meeting my extended family for my cousin's birthday. This will be the last time that I can meet them during the day since we are moving our office next week. Of course I can still meet with them on the weekends but it has been nice to be able to pop over to CoCo’s and meet with them and then come back to work.  We are going to be packing up the office today actually. Our maintenance guys are coming over to help us. They will help with the common areas like the kitchen, supply room, library etc. At least I will get some calories burned packing up boxes. Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. a facial sounds great... :) Sadly, I have PCOS that causes hair growth on the face so I don't have the guts to get a mask or something done because I don't want anyone to see the hair up close. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie!

    I have a proposition for you. I just revamped my blog and I was wondering if you would want me to revamp your's?

    You would get a set up like mine, fit to your personality, and in return you would just blog about me doing your layout, about my layout give-away that's going on right now, and keep my button somewhere on your side bar.

    That's it :) pretty easy. Im just trying to get my name & creations out there. Its been awhile since I've been back in the blog world and you have alot of followers so I thought itd work out for us both!

    Let me know, just comment under my layout give-away saying YES! And give me your email address :) And Ill get back to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had recently gotten rosacea and I did not know that facials would help. Metrogel doesn't do much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still trying to get up the courage to have a facial...good to know that they really work (I've always wondered if they aren't just a glorified steam treatment). :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...