Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

Hello my lovelies! How are you guys doing this morning? I am feeling pretty good today. I was kinda low on calories yesterday because I didn't eat dinner until late. I did not go to the Outback as planned but rescheduled for Thursday with my mom. I just took care of some of her bills and bailed. By the time I ate dinner it was like 8:30 p.m. but I had to eat something so I had a Caesar salad with chicken.

No activity to speak of. With the new office and no elevator (yet) I have been walking the stairs like 10 times a day (2 flights) I can feel the difference in my booty already.  Eventually, I will be downstairs so there won't be as many trips but I know I will be getting extra mileage in during the day. I have already talked to one of the secretaries at the school about walking the track at lunch so we will start doing that in a few weeks once school starts.

I was visiting my neighbors last night and they told me my booty is getting smaller and I look like I have lost more weigh. Gotta love that.  I know there are changes in my measurements because my bras are getting too big also. I have them on the last row and they are still loose. I am going to wait another 25 lbs. before I invest in my bras though since they cost a small fortune.

A young lady left me a comment yesterday by the name of Amy. She is a new blogger and I wanted to show some love so if you have a second, stop by and say hello. Her blog is called Small Steps - Large Leaps Until next time...



P.S. I will be announcing a giveaway tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! I was not expecting a shout out! Thank you so much!

    And agreed, bras cost wayyyyy too much. If only we could just set the girls free... Oh well. And keep working! Small booties are good things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stairs are an excellent workout - you should take advantage of them even when you are moved to the first floor - you can invent the "Katie J Booty-Bustin' Stair Workout" and make some moola while showing off your tiny behind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought new Cacique bras....it was WONDERFUL! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I have to say is that Shelley is cracking me up! And I agree with her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, stairs?! Lucky duck. I thought about trying to find a building nearby that has stairs and walking those, but just haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey that's great about someone noticing your smaller bootie. I'm hoping when school starts, the other Bus Stop Moms will notice me too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love those compliments about progress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katie, how wonderful that your smaller booty is being noticed!!! Big yay to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...