Friday, October 28, 2011

Pain in the A**


Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I was on my own for the night so I had a sandwich for dinner. I got kinda snacky after that and to avoid binging, I just went to bed. I did wake up for a little while and watched Private Practice. LOVE that show! I was up early and thought about exercising (for a nanosecond) but layed back down for another hour.
The other day, I woke up with a large scratch across my left butt cheek. It looks like a scrape from something but I don't recall when it might of happened. Well, this morning, I woke up and have a similiar scrape on my right butt cheek. They are tender to the touch and a little itchy. It could be spider bites or something but how odd eh? I have ointment on them and hoping it heals quickly.

Tomorrow is Pamper Katie J Day. I have a pedicure schedule for the morning and a 1 hour Massage scheduled for the afternoon. I bought a coupon for it a year ago and it expires on Monday so I am glad I get to use some of it.  As for Saturday night, there is a Halloween Party at Blinky's but I am not sure I will go.  I do have a costume but not sure if I am up to dealing with drunk people in costumes LOL - It is supposed to be nice weather all weekend so I would like to get outside and enjoy the sunshine before it goes away. Hope you have a good weekend. Be safe! Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. LOL drunk people in costumes..haha. Drunk people get on my last nerve.

    Weird about your stratches...I wonder what's up with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wierd about the scratches!!! Have a wonderful day of pampering tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a fabulous pampering day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a mystery scratch before, but pretty sure it was just some sleep-scratching. Sometimes from a toenail against the other foot/ankle, but pretty sure I've used my hand at other times.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...