Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11/1/11

Hope you all had a safe and sane Halloween. I ended up just staying home and hanging out instead of going with the neighbor kids. I did not have dinner by the time they wanted to go so I told them to go on without me. We did have a handful of Trick or Treaters and I was impressed by this one:


His name is Kirby but I had never heard of him.

It must have been hard to walk around like that but definitely an entertaining costume! We passed out Tootsie Rolls (Dana), Tootsie Pops and Dots  because I am not a fan of them and not tempted to eat them at all. Although, they did have little vanilla ones and I did have 4 of those over the last few days but that was it. In all honesty, I am not huge on chocolate anymore. I binged out on it before starting my WL and it still doesn't appeal to me very much which is a good thing I guess. My 1st choice more often then not is Strawberry over chocolate.

I am glad it is a new month. It always feels like a clean slate to me but with this new month comes holidays and I am not looking forward to them this year. It is almost always just me and my mom and we have managed to make it work but I am kinda dreading it this year. I will start thinking about what we can do now. It will make me feel better to have a plan. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing out candies that you don't like--smart move!

    Yes--we all need a plan for the holidays. Let's do it, ok? You come up with a plan and post it and I'll come up with a plan and post it. I'll try to have mine post mine today or tomorrow. I MUST have a plan or I will fall on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tootsie Rolls!! I should have flown to CA and knocked on your door! They really are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...