Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Passed

I hope you all had a nice holiday if you were celebrating anything. Mine was pretty low key for the most part. Dave stayed the weekend because his friend he's been staying with was out of town.  It was nice to have him there. We went to his family get-together on Christmas Eve and I indulged more then normal but did way better then what I used to do.

On Christmas day, my mom and I went to see We Bought A Zoo. It was a cute movie! Maggie Elizabeth Jones, the young actress that plays Rosie Mee, stole the show. She is just adorable! The entire theater was packed, not a seat in the house. Afterwards, we went to Coco's and they were busier then I have ever seen and we had to wait awhile. I had a bacon cheeseburger for dinner. Did not eat any fries because they were undercooked but it was just as well.

I had yesterday off so I slept in and worked on some projects around my apt. I tried the vinegar on my shower doors and holy cow did it work well!  (Karla recommended 2 parts vinegar and 1 part hot water in a spray bottle) The downside is definitely the smell but I lit candles and sprayed Febreeze and it went away eventually.

I did get on the scale this morning to assess the damages and I am up a few pounds but I am not too worried. I am back on it today and drinking lots of water and will be getting activities in this week as well so I am hopeful to at least have a maintain this week. Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on Leigh's blog and had to check in on yours too! Looks like you've done incredibly well so far - good for you!

    I wish you all the best for 2012, and I'll be returning to see how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice Christmas - that movie looks good. Enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onward and downward, my ever-positive friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you had a good Christmas. I love your pic in the post below with the nice blouse! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely right my dear, we are gonna rock in 2012:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering about that movie-the title turned me off a bit, but I love animal humor so I think its a must see for me...sounds like you had a lovely xmas weekend, complete with some shiny new shower doors! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see that movie too:) I hear kleenex are in order:) I wish you all the best of luck in 2012 on your weight loss journey!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...