Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Follies

Hello and Happy Friday! The bonus for the day is that we get a 3 day weekend due to President's Day. I could really use the extra day to get rested and re-energized.

So I tried to capture my new do in a picture Shelley but you can't really tell very well can you? So after I got my haircut, I decided to have my brows waxed and I am very pleased with the results. I have been getting them threaded for quite awhile and was liking it but none of the spots I got them done were terribly convenient. Honestly, on the pain scale, waxing is less painful then threading. It does cost a little bit more but I think I will go back to waxing. After the brows, I decided to get a facial. It was the best facial I have ever had. She spent extra time with me since she did not have any appts after. I actually was able to relax my mind for a little while. <--- hard to come by these days.


I did well with my 1st day back to using my Fitbit. Since I spent most of my evening at the salon, my dinner was some lunch meat and cheese plus some dried cranberries.



Tonight we are going to try to go to Bingo at the Catholic church by my mom's. We have never been there for Bingo so it should be an adventure. Otherwise we will try to get the most done while my bro is here. He leaves on Sunday afternoon. The weather looks like it will be agreeable so I am hoping to get on my bike but no booze this time. Hope you all have a great weekend! Until next time...


P.S. I will announce the winner of the Gevalia giveaway on Monday.

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your President's Day is our Family Day. Haircut looks fab:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great. And isn't it amazing how much better you feel after a facial--not to mention getting your brows done. I swear I look like I had a mini facelift when my brows are done :-)
    enjoy the weekend. Jj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute 'do from the front! It's hard to get a good shot of the sides, I know. :)

    Have fun at Bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture Katie. Have a blast at bingo and a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your cute face ROCK!
    A smile! ;D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...