Thursday, April 5, 2012

Trepidation Thursday

I went to my Personal Training appt. with Tim as planned. He decided he wanted to give me a harder workout incorporating more cardio and resistance. It was tough! He said I did well and I felt I did my best but for whatever reason it made me cry again. He must think I am a piece of work! Actually he was very understanding about it. What was really encouraging was there were two young ladies that were stretching with foam rollers while I was doing my workout and they both complimented me on my hard work and so did their trainer. Now my objective is to get there on my own between now and Monday. Last week I did not make it. This week I will. I most likely won't do a class but do cardio and then weights. 
Source
Well, I got on the scale this morning and I am down 1 lb. this week. Of course, I wanted it to be more but I will take it. I can feel that changes that are happening with my body and muscles so I know I am moving in the right direction. I am on target with my goal of losing 35 lbs. by Fitbloggin'12 which will also bring me to 100 lbs. lost.

I am leaving work an hour early to go to a doctors appt. with my mom. Dave is going to make salmon for us for dinner and I will eat when I get home. I am a little nervous about the appt. but I am sure it will be fine. Until next time...



P.S. Check out Brooke's before and after pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen shows where people cry a lot when working out, and their trainer says they are releasing emotional baggage. Good job on the working out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...