Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Hair and Happenings

What a difference a day makes! I ate on plan yesterday and felt so much better. I do not miss that yucky, sluggish, foggy feeling. It is so easy to slip back into bad behaviors once that floodgate is opened. Blerghh…

Today I am getting my hair cut. Yay for happy hair! It is longer then it has been in quite a few years. I do like it short but it does look more feminine a little longer. I also scheduled a 60 min. Aroma facial and eyebrow waxing afterwards. I like threading but the last time Shobha did it, they were crooked. No crooked eyebrows for Katie J! Nicole does a fantastic facial and does the best eyebrows IMHO. It does cost more but I am worth it ;-)

So, Dave got his staples removed and is heading to Redding today. I did cry for a minute this morning but we also laughed while I was crying so it was fine. I have looked forward to today for a long time but honestly it is a little bittersweet. I still care for him and want him to be happy. I just know it is not with me.

To distract myself from everything going on, I went for some retail therapy on my lunch hour yesterday. I initially went in to get some knee-highs and came out with a whole lot more lol. One of my fun finds was these jammies.



How fun are those! Flip flops AND they're pink! What is great about these is I did not have to hem them! I think they are intended to be a capri style but since I am pushing 5'3" they are the perfect length for me. Yay for not having to hem. I do not hem myself but take them in to be altered. Until next time...



P.S. Shannon, the alarm is totally working for my PM Pills! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Those pajamas are perfectly you! I do the same thing, buy capri jammies and pretend they were supposed to be long pants, lol!

    Glad today is better for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about the alarm!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All capris are my regular long pants - I'm not quite pushing 5'0"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute jammies girl!
    And I'm glad you are finally moving on... even if it is alone.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...