Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fluff

Friday! Yaaaaaa!!!! Best work day of the week I tell ya!  Had a productive evening which was good but did not do any formal exercise. I had crab cakes for dinner and they were pretty good. It was part of the seafood packages I got. I'm not sure if I cooked them correctly. No instructions and I don't have any experience with preparing crab cakes.

Since this is not a kitty blog, I decided to chronicle Bogart's little life on another blog. I'm calling it Babbling about Bogart.  I haven't done anything but set it up but I think it will be a great way to capture his first year at least. I will let you y'all know when I update mmmkay?

Tonight my friend D (younger guy) is coming over. He is going to help me put in the A/C that I got a few months ago. It's about time! Sheesh! I have had that thing sitting on the floor for forever and just want it installed or I will sell it. I am tired of it taking up space in my bedroom. It is a luxury really and not a necessity like it would be in FL or AZ.

Nothing exciting planned for the weekend. It is going to be in the 80s so perfect weather. Hoping to make it a healthy productive and active weekend. Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you do get the Aircon installed... they do have their uses! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm not a cat person so forgive me if I don't go check out your kitty blog.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...