Monday, July 30, 2012

Head Spinning Monday

My flowers are blooming nicely :-)
Whoa, I am posting late this morning. It has been one heck of a Monday morning. It is a good thing but wowie! I barely had time to breathe.  I did not even stop to eat until 10:00 a.m. which is way too late especially when I am doing insulin at 7:00ish.

Had a good and productive weekend.  Saturday I went to the grocery store which was much needed. Stocked up on fruits and veggies. I still have a quite a bit of the bulk chicken and fish I bought.  That has really come in handy. I also just recently renewed my Costco membership so I will buy bulk again when this supply is gone. It is just so much more cost effective and I LOVE that they are portion controlled. It is also handy that they defrost rerelatively quickly since they are flash frozen.

Sunday, I spent most of the day at my mom's. This was the last weekend that my brother is in California. His contract job is over and he got a permanent position in Colorado which is awesome news. Being away from your family like that had to be hard on everyone. It will be several months before he can make it out here again. His help has been tremendous and I am just grateful he was able to spend the time he did with her. Now, I need to step it up again since it is just me again. I have been a little lax in seeing her but that has to change now.


Obligatory Bogey Picture
Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I think Bogey is going to be a big cat. His paws look huge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the faint striping on his front legs...Bogey is such a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog today and love it! Congrats on your weight loss to date.

    I started my own blog about a week or so ago to document my journey to weight loss and self acceptance. I have at LEAST 150 pounds to lose. One day at a time.

    Finally, as a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady, I think your Bogey is ADORABLE.

    Nice to *meet* you!

    ~Lolly

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...