Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dapper Dude

I swore I wouldn't be one of those pet owners that dress their pets but I could not resist getting this costume for Bogey.

My mom is doing better. She's sitting and standing which is great news. It's just going to take time for her to heal. I just want her to be back home again. I've been avoiding going to the house but need to go there soon for mail and stuff.

Work is still fun but crazy. The kids are STILL commenting about my weight on occasion. One of the boys said "Miss Katie, you have two chins. One and two" Thanks for noticing S! I guess it's just the age but sheesh! It gets old after awhile. I wonder if some of the other heavier teachers get the same comments.

I got a new scale and actually I have two of them so I will do a giveaway for the other one soon.

That's about it for now. I lost my net book :-( in one of the rental cars I had. I am majorly bummed. I still haven't quite found my groove with this schedule. After 20+ years in Admin positions, teaching and walking 5 miles a day makes for a tired Katie J. I'm getting enough rest but I'm still battling the virus I got a month ago. People did warn me it would take awhile to adjust. Guess they weren't kidding !

Until next time...


8 comments:

  1. So cute! I always say tuxedos are all dressed up with no where to go! Boots would not even let me get a collar on him. I am going to try to get another tuxedo soon!

    Glad to see your Mom is doing better! Take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - our little guy is only 6 mths old - purrfect time to try him in something like this. Love it! Straight out of the mouths of babes huh? You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your mom is doing better - that's good to hear. Huge bummer about losing your netbook!

    Bogey is adorable. He doesn't even seem to mind his costume - what a fun cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way I get one of our cats dressed up. I may try, but then the cats would try and scratch my eyes out. Chances are high the cats would succeed.

    Good to hear Good news regarding Mom !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. No way would my cats let me do that though!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe I love the costume! So cute! Glad to hear you are doing ok, despite the comments. Those hurt, even though they are innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your Mom is doing better. Hang in there, the new schedule will become routine soon. I 'awww'd' out loud at little Bogey. So cute he let you dress him up. AWW. Have a good Monday Katie. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww your little kitty is very cute. Good to know your Mum is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...