Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hovering

Just wanted to check in and say hello. I am hovering at 248. Not a whole lot to say about that. I am trying to eat healthier then I was there for awhile. No excuse but my fridge was freezing everything and it took like 8 weeks for them to figure out the issue. Meanwhile, I ate junk that whole time. Made me feel like crap warmed over.

I am still trying to walk as much as I can every day. My knee is hurting badly and I am limited to what I can do but I can't just sit on my ass all day either. I just DO NOT want to have knee surgery. I think swimming is going to be the best option to get some exercise without impact. I no longer have a gym membership (first time in YEARS) but I do have access to a community pool here in the development. I just need to heal 2 more weeks and I can go there.

I am getting a sleeve of tattoos. It's Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian and Ursula from The Little Mermaid. I have one more session to sit and it should be done. I will be sure to post pics when it is all done.

Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...