Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Step in the right direction


We ended up walking in the Karla's neighborhood instead of the park. We ended up doing about 20 mins. I did try to jog for a little while but did nothing near 90 secs. I am definitely need to build up to it but getting out and walking is a step in the right direction. I didn't do any post-its for Operation Beautiful. I think what I will do is write up a bunch and then when I see an opportunity I can just do it instead of taking the time to write the note time. I came home and made chicken. I used Light Poppyseed dressing with Caramelized Onions and some spices and it was delish. I have used it on fish before and it was also good. Still need to look at the recipes though...

Speaking of recipes do any of you watch Top Chef? I love watching it and this season they are in Las Vegas. I like the challenges and the unique menus they put together. I also have a crush on Tom Colicchio... there is just something about him. Anyways, hope you are all having a good week. Until next time...

XOXOX,

6 comments:

  1. Good on you for trying to jog a bit! You'll get to 90 second streaks before you know it. That dressing does sound really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the great things for me is walking with friends. I don't think so much about distance and end up likely walking more.

    Don't freak about the jog. I love windsprints (the little burst of jog then back to walk then repeat) but it isn't about just distance and time but target heart rate.

    I have to explain to the woman I exercise with not to feel bad about not going at my setting on the treadmill but realize she's working on her fitness level at her target heart rate **JUST AS HARD** even though I am going a little faster.

    And don't forget that walking to the fridge is a workout at Foolsfitness!- Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always avoid poppy seeds cus of the drug test thingy...
    Yeah, boss, it was the salad dressing! Honesht!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! All forms of cardio is great. Try adding 3 extra second each time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so addicted to Top Chef! So fun! I really need to do an operation beautiful thing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am addicted to the Food Network so I do watch Top Chef. I love watching what they can do with food. I wish I had even an ounce of their talent in my own kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...