Friday, August 12, 2011

Winner and Randomness

Eating was rather spotty again. Even though I am staying within my calorie goals, I am not making the best food choices. I have been kinda winging it lately... not a good thing to do but it is what it is.

The winner of the Easy Lunchboxes is Mir a.k.a. Princess Dieter from Two Years to Happy Weight After. I have been in touch with her to let her know she won. Congrats Mir!

I wanted to share this random hint. I recently saw a commercial advertising a Magic Eraser for cleaning the bathroom. Well, I had recently purchased some "generic" Erasers from Dollar Tree and figured they couldn't be all that different. Where I live, the water is really hard and it leaves major deposits on the glass shower doors. Well, I used it on the inside of the glass and it came out cleaner then ANY other product I have tried including like CLR and other heavy duty stuff. Who woulda thunk it eh? Try it and let me know what you think.

Weekend plans are to relax and regroup, oh and color my hair! I need to go see my mom at some point. We talked about going to see The Help and I need to help her straighten up some in her office. I am so glad my brother is coming next week. He can take the load off for me. In fact, I have a concert to go to the night he arrives and then the next night I have my 3rd spa visit at Planet Beach so I won't see them until next Friday.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. YAY, I won! Thanks. I replied to your email.

    What are those erasers made of? Now I want some!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...