Saturday, July 26, 2014

Accountability

Oh my its been since May since I posted?!? Yikes!

Well I am going to commit to being here blogging more and I need to get off my arse and get moving again. The bad news is I have not lost any more weight in the last year (or two) but then by the same token it is a good thing. As I have said in previous posts, this has been a humdinger of a year and the fact that I didn't drown myself in food is a good thing. I am 250 as of today.

So back to basics, back to using the Fitbit and logging foods. It is what worked for me before and I'm hoping it works again. Posting here provided me with accountability and it is truly cathartic to get my thoughts out of my head.

Hope you are all doing well! Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. I missed seeing you around. I am thinking of getting a Fitbit, but it sounds complicated to use. Catch ya later!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...