Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Out of the Clouds...

You know you have not been blogging or reading blogs when someone had a baby and you didn't know. I have been so caught up in my own crap that I have barely poked my head out.

There are so many thoughts spinning around my head. First off, I am hovering at 248. At least I am out of the 250s but I need to get off my ass. Plain and simple. Even if they're half steps there still in the right direction. No sugar coating it.

I actually wrote an old fashioned list of blog topics. The way my mind has been working, I need to write everything down to retain it these days.

One thing I have always wanted to do is learn a language. I have heard that Rosetta Stone is a good way but it very expensive. Well, I got Spanish Levels 1-3 at 65% off retail and I have finally started doing it. So far, I have only completed one lesson but I got an 86% so not too shabby. 

Still trying to figure out how to read blogs again. I am going to give Bloglovin a try. I used Feedly on my phone and it was just okay.

Until next time...



4 comments:

  1. Yes I use bloglovin, it's quite handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't blogging for quite a while too...so don't feel bad! :) I use bloglovin and like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really been struggling lately and getting on the computer to blog has been near the bottom of my priorities so I understand it. How is your kitteh?

    I use Feedly but I was a huge google reader addict and feedly is most like it for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok to have seasons where we are focused inward----- that's where I am too--- not really reading anybody else's stuff much right now and I've lost touch with so many I used to follow. It's ok. It really is. We blog for US, for OUR well-being. So........go us! LOL

    P.S. I had a baby March 24th of this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...