Monday, March 16, 2009

Obsessive!

Well I did o.k. this weekend. Did not log food but did write it down in a notebook and then entered it this a.m. Seemed to work better then trying to do it from memory. I have been obsessively weighing myself and getting discouraged. I have been doing it every day even in the middle of the night! I don't know why I am obsessing about it. I guess I just want to see it go down in a hurry. All I know is that when I get home tonight I am going to put the scale in the closet and then just bring it out on Thursdays for weighing in. Out of sight - out of mind hopefully.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I've read that some people have resorted to putting the scale in the trunk of their car. That way they have to make an effort to go get that darn scale. :) Keep up the good work!! 21 pounds is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was weighing myself everyday, but literally when I woke up and that's it. I had to stop because it was frustrating. Try your best to stick to once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way! I just can't stick to once a week, but I should!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...