Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Organizing



Well my numbers were good yesterday. Nice way to start the week! Instead of just sitting around in the evening I got up off my arse and was organizing things that I had taken out of the trunk of my car. (I was making room for my scale! Just kidding!) I worked on it until I went to bed around 10:30 p.m. Looking forward to BL tonight. The contestants are going home for a week so we will see how they do on their own. It is St. Patrick's Day, so I will eat some Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner. Wonder what the calorie content is... I imagine there is a large amount of sodium in it so I will be sure to drink extra water.

Side note: Nicole is going to do Jenny Craig so she cleaned out her fridge/freezer and brought it ALL to me. It will really to have them handy when I don't want to cook or need something quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...